Adjunct Faculty - Biology
Thank you for your interest in working at William Paterson University.
William Paterson University invites applications for adjunct faculty within the College of Science and Health, Department of Biology.
Thank you for expressing interest in serving as an adjunct faculty member at William Paterson University.
Please note that there may not be a vacancy at this time. Rather, qualified applicants may be contacted if and when there is an immediate need, or on an exploratory basis for a future opening.
For general questions, please email email@example.com
Courses in this department generally taught by adjunct faculty include, but are not limited to:
- Anatomy and Physiology I & II
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology
- General Biology: Evolution, Ecology & Biodiversity
- General Biology: Cell, Molecular and Genetics
- General Biology: Physiology
- Human Biology
The Department of Biology within the College of Science and Health, is committed to teaching a strong core of fundamentals followed by advanced training in upper-level courses. The department emphasizes hands-on experience in laboratory and field settings.
The Department of Biology is equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities for biological studies. These facilities are accessible to undergraduates for use in laboratory courses and research projects.
For more information please visit: https://www.wpunj.edu/cosh/departments/biology/index.html
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use innovative and energetic pedagogical techniques to engage a diverse student body
- Contribute to student success by providing consistent and effective support and guidance through role modeling and mentoring
- Use technology for a variety of teaching and hands-on activities
- Earned Master's or PhD in Biology or a related field
- One or more years teaching in higher education
Personal Attributes and Traits:
- Thrives in a collegial, cooperative environment
- Dedicated to excellence and achieving positive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Capacity to fulfill professional responsibilities with a strong sense of moral duty and obligation to the work at hand
Invitation to apply
Interested candidates will be prompted to: Complete an application and submit a cover letter.
Submission of all documents listed is required for consideration.
General questions related to this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the total rewards of working at WP
William Paterson University is committed to protecting your privacy and will not sell your personal information.
William Paterson University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race or ethnicity, sex/gender (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, civil union status, familial status, religion, national origin or citizenship, military service status, or any other category protected by law. William Paterson University does not discriminate on the basis of any category stated above or as prohibited by applicable law. Individuals from historically underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit University Facts
To apply, visit https://wpunj.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ext/job/William-Paterson-University/Adjunct-Faculty---Biology_R270
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency